The 7424 Porter Cable buffer
is a dual action random orbital polisher.
Dual action random orbit simply means that the head of the tool spins on two separate ax'es (and yes that is plural for axis...I even looked it up).
What that means for the user is that you have less chance to make swirl marks on the finish of what you are polishing.
With variable speed settings between 2,500 and 6,000 OPM (Oscillations Per Minute) this unit has the power and speed to bring the very best shine to any old surface.
From the old car to the dull boat this buffer really shines.
- Power: 120 V AC, 50-60 Hz/120 V DC
- Amps: 3.7 Amps
- No Load Speed: Electronic variable speed 2,500-6,000 RPM
- Spindle Thread: Accepts 5/16 - 24
- Gear Drive: Spiral Bevel
- Wheel Diameter: 6"
- Weight: 5 3/4 lbs
- 11.5'' long
- Swirl free finishing action
- Electronic variable speed 2,500 - 6,000 OPM
- 100% ball and roller bearing construction
- 6" polishing pad
- Side handle
- Operator Manual
- Plenty of power
- Plenty of speed
- Variable speed
- Handle can be screwed in for left or right handers
- A little expensive for a car buffer
With an average price of $135 this power tool has the quality you would expect with this kind of price tag.
Back from Porter Cable Buffer to Porter Cable Tools
Back from Porter Cables Buffer to Power-Tool-Pro Home Page
Copyright 2009 Power-Tool-Pro.com