With a 10" Ryobi miter saw
in your workshop you can be sure that you are getting a dependable miter saw that will always continue to deliver great results with ease of use.
You can use this Ryobi saw for cross cuts, miter joints, bevel, angle and compound cuts.
It's great for on the job site when doing rough framing or in the workshop when you want to throw together a picture frame.
With rough lumber or finish case work...it doesn't matter this saw can handle it all.
A 14 amp motor delivers sufficient power for every project that you have on that "Honey-Do List".
All miter saws by Ryobi have the built-in safety brake feature and self-retracting lower blade guard. Both safety features help you work in the wood shop safely and injury free.
- Double Insulated
- 5/8" Blade Arbor
- 10" Blade Diameter
- 120 volts, 60Hz, 14 amps
- No Load Speed = 5000 RPM
- 2 1/2" Dust Port
- Weight = 28.27 lb
- Horizontal "D" handle for improved comfort
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
- Exactline™ laser alignment system accurately aligns cut line with blade
- Carbide-tipped blade provides a smooth clean cut
- Spindle lock for easy single-wrench blade changes
- 9 positive stops at the most common miter cutting angles
- Heavy-duty 14 Amp motor
- Carbide-tipped blade installed
- Blade wrench
- Work clamp
- Dust bag
- Owner’s Manual
Miter Saw Review
- Plenty of power
- 30-Day satisfaction guarantee and a 2-Year limited warranty
- Safety Features
- Carbide tip blade included
- Have to check the accuracy of angle cuts
- Frequency of angle re-calibration
These Ryobi saws can cost anywhere from $99 to $159 and can be found at your local Home Depot retail store.
This is an ecomonical and reliable miter saw for chipping away at those projects in your workshop.
Back from Ryobi Miter Saw to Ryobi Power Tools
Back from Ryobi Miter Saw to Power-Tool-Pro Home Page
Copyright 2009 Power-Tool-Pro.com